The human body is so interesting and complex. We are still learning new things about it.
Below is a list of interesting facts:
- Humans completely replace their outer skin every month
- In an average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator
- The jaw is the most commonly used joint in the human body
- Honey is the only food that does not spoil
- The strongest muscle in the human body (proportional to its size) is the tongue
- When you gain or lose weight, your fat cells don’t disappear — they simply change in size.
- Paper cuts are more painful than regular cuts because such a wound almost never bleeds; instead, nerve endings stay open to the air which irritates them.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.