The benefits of garlic are potent, irrefutable and evident.
Benefits of Garlic:
- It’s a natural ANTIBIOTIC – as it contains allicin which fights bacteria and infections. Fabulous for opening clogged sinuses too
- Reduces CHOLESTEROL – and significantly lowers both LDL and Triglycerides
- It’s a powerful ANTIOXIDANT – some say the world’s most powerful one.
- Helps prevent HEART DISEASE by preventing ATHEROSCLEROSIS
- Helps to lower HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE quite significantly if raised.
- Boosts the IMMUNE SYSTEM
The most effective one I’ve ever taken (and have lots stashed away of in case) is ://sallyanncreed.co.za/product/bear-paw-garlic/
A Fun History of Garlic:
- Was once considered to be a currency.
- In the days of the pharaohs and ancient Egyptians garlic was so valuable that they placed it in tombs, including in King Tut’s.
- Ancient Greeks gave it to Olympian athletes for strength and stamina.
- In India, 5,000-year-old Sanskrit records describe its curative properties.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.