I am a pesto lover of note – I can’t think of a thing that doesn’t go well with some or other pesto, and I’ve made pesto out of anything – literally anything – that can be pesto’d!
Try this Pumpkin Seed Pesto for something deliciously different this weekend.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
• 1 large bunch of minced rocket, coriander or basil leaves
• Juice of half a lemon
• ½ a clove of fresh garlic, chopped (or a whole one you like garlic!)
• Pinch of Organic Himalayan Salt
Here’s what you do next
1. No rocket science needed here! Put all into a blender or NutriBullet and puree.
2. Serve over a salad or zucchini noodles
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2018.