What you do with this:
- Preheat the oven to 177°C.
- In a food processor, combine the dry ingredients and pulse them until well combined, about 10 pulses.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the edges.
- Pour dough (will be like a very thick batter) into a greased 22x13cm (approx.) bread pan; there will be enough to fill the pan about halfway up.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Cool in the pan for 30 minutes before serving.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
- Place the berries, lemon juice, and honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes until it bubbles and breaks down.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds until well combined, then let it stand for at least 15 minutes to allow the chia seeds to gelatinize. It will keep in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.