120g goats cheese
1-2 cloves of garlic or to taste
Sally-Ann Creed olive oil
Sally-Ann Creed Salt & Pepper to taste
A pinch of Sally-Ann Creed Cayenne pepper
Zucchini noodles or low carb noodles of your choice
1 tbsp chopped pistachios to garnish
Mint leaves to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC
2. Wash and peel the beetroots then cut into quarters before tossing with olive oil, salt & pepper.
3. Bake for about 25 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
4. Prepare your chosen low carb noodles in the meantime.
5. In a blender, combine the cooked beetroots, 3 tbsp goats cheese, 1 tbsp olive oil, pinch of cayenne and salt & pepper to taste.
6. Blend until smooth
7. In a bowl, add your low carb pasta and top with sauce, then add chunks of goats cheese, pistachios and mint to garnish.