What you do with this:
- Preheat the oven to 180’C
- Line the banking sheet with parchment paper or a non stick mat
- Mix eggs, vanilla, coconut oil – whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowel mix collagen, keto sweet, almond flour, baking soda, pinch of salt and chopped up dark chocolate.
- Combine your two mixes without over mixing.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking sheet into round shapes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20mins
When cool – enjoy!
Add sugar free dark chocolate on top and/or a sprinkle of desicated coconut.
All of the above Sally-Ann Creed products can be found online – link in bio or visit www.sallyanncreed.co.za/shop