- Cut the onions, peppers, carrots, sweet potato and courgettes into bite size chunks for roasting. Add the green beans, toss in the olive oil and add the chili flakes and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 200°C till tender, some caramelisation on the vegetables adds to the flavour.
- While the vegetables are roasting – sauté the cauliflower rice in the coconut oil, till just tender. Do not overcook.
- Put the cauliflower rice on a serving platter
- As the roast vegetables come out of the oven, stir in the baby spinach and it will just wilt easily
- Now plate the roast vegetables on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Top this with shredded chicken.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients, taste and adjust seasoning accordingly.
- Serve the dressing over the dish, or on the side, the choice is yours.
TIP: Using just a little honey here is quite ok – it’s just 2 teaspoons to impart extra flavour to a dish which can feed 6 people. Sometimes a teensy bit of something like this is perfectly acceptable in a dish, and makes all the difference. This recipe is taken from The Low-Carb Creed by Sally-Ann Creed, and published by Creed Nutrition