- It’s ORGANIC
- Made from ORGANIC apples
- It is NON-GMO
- It has the MOTHER CULTURE present which it must have
- It is in GLASS – never plastic
- Done the OLD fashioned way
Did you know a GOOD apple cider vinegar (ACV) can help you to lose weight? It burns body fat in the absence of glucose from carbs. You won’t get this from just any vinegar, it must be apple cider, and it MUST conform to all 6 points above.
ACV has a high acetic acid content, and the magic of this acetic acid is due to the very lengthy, old-fashioned fermentation process. Acetic acid supports healthy cholesterol levels, cardiovascular rhythm, memory enhancement, detoxes the liver, and speeds physical recovery from injury or illness. It’s amazing stuff! One study found that if you take 2 tablespoons of ACV before bed each night can lower your blood sugar by up to 6 percent the following morning. It also has a great way of increasing your energy.
How to take it
Please don’t try the ‘shot glass’ approach – it’s quite hard on the throat, teeth and stomach if taken regularly in this manner. But taking it sensibly as outline below is very beneficial:
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of my special organic apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water and drink it like a tonic or tea. You could also add lemon, ginger, cinnamon, or turmeric to give your drink a little detox kick.
- I like mine as a salad dressing too – here’s what I do: I either use my Extra Virgin Olive Oil or my MCT Oil to my Apple Cider Vinegar. The great thing here is it not only tastes amazing, but will be carb-free and even if you are in ketosis you can drown your salad in this delicious dressing. MCT and ACV both enhance fat-burning.
- Here’s another thing I love doing – I add it to soups, stews, caramelised onions – you name it. I put it in everything.
You will find my organic apple cider vinegar in my online store at sallyanncreed.co.za/shop