- On a stove-top, heat a frying pan to medium-high heat. Add the coconut oil, tilt the frying to allow to cover the base with a thin layer of oil
- Use a paper towel and dry the fillets (this prevents it from sticking to the frying pan). Add the fillet to the pan, skin-side down – allow it to cook for 6-8 minutes then flip it over and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Whisk yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, parsley, chives, and garlic in a small bowl
- Combine spinach, broccoli, cabbage, peppers, courgettes, and walnuts in a large bowl. Add ¾ cup of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad among 4 dinner places and top with a piece of salmon and a tablespoon the dressing.
450g Salmon fillet (at room temperature)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
½ cup full-cream plain yoghurt
¼ cup mayonnaise (https://sallyancreed.co.za/recipes/quick-easy-mayonnaise)
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 tablespoon chopped garlic (may be omitted)
8 cups spinach
2 cups broccoli
1 cup white cabbage
1 cup sliced red pepper
2 cups ribboned courgettes
½ cup chopped walnuts
*You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.