What you do with this:
- Bloom the gelatine by adding the water, stir the mixture and let it stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the strawberry stems and roast for 10 minutes on 180’C.
- Blits into a puree
- Use 1.5 cups of the puree for the gummies. Keep the rest (if any) for topping oats, flapjacks or smoothie bowls.
- Heat the puree on the stove until fully dissolved. Pour into a cup and once the mixture is slightly cooler add the honey.
- Pour into moulds and set for 1 hour. Keeps refrigerated for up to one week.