1. Put a medium-sized pot onto the stove and melt the chocolate and the coconut milk together over very low heat.
2. Stir in the vanilla powder (powder’s nicer than essence, but it’s your choice)
3. Now line a brownie pan or baking dish, about 20cm x 20cm with parchment paper and let it hang over the sides for easy removal.
4. Pour the delumptuous mixture into this and refrigerate for 3 hours until firm.
5. Optional: Add in some broken up nuts if you like nutty fudge
6. When firm remove and cut into squares. You should get around 25 squares.
This makes a great present, and has just 3 ingredients. You can get organic coconut milk and my fantastic Bean-to-Bar signature chocolate from my online store here – enjoy!