What you need:
1 can of Organic Coconut Milk* or about 230-250ml give or take
230-250ml homemade almond milk or cow’s milk
2 teaspoons of Organic Turmeric Powder*
1/16th ground Organic Cardamom* (you will need to grind this finely first)
½ teaspoon Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder*
½ teaspoon Organic Ginger Powder* or 1 teaspoon minced fresh
A big pinch of Organic Black Pepper* freshly ground
1 teaspoon of Raw Honey* or Xylitol*
2 tablespoons of Pure Hydrolysed Collagen* powder
Optional: 1 teaspoon of MCT Oil*
*You can get all these from my online store at www.sallyanncreed.co.za/shop
What you do with this:
- Put the dry spices together and set aside
- Place your milks and honey into a blender and blend till well mixed
- Add the spices and mix again
- Place this all in a saucepan over gentle heat now, and heat till starting to steam but not boiling. You can also add the MCT oil at this point.
- Remove from the heat
- Lastly whisk or blend in the collagen, sit back and relax, and enjoy your utterly delicious Golden Milk.
You now have the perfect breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner/workout drink – whatever!