Sodium ascorbate, a form of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) that is ‘chelated’, meaning that it is joint to sodium bicarbonate molecule (mineral) . This ‘buffering’ makes it easier to digest and gentler on the gut for those with sensitive digestive tracts.
Those monitoring their sodium intake should avoid this option due to it having a sodium count i.e. those with high blood pressure or diabetes
Benefits may include:
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal collagen formation
- Contributes to iron absorption from food
- Contributes to cell protection and free radical damage
See below for more information on this product.