The Health & Weight Loss Supplement That Works
Here’s how and why it promotes weight loss:
- Slows the absorption of sugar into the system
- Stabilises blood sugar levels
- Lowers insulin levels
- Absorbs water and is the most viscous, yet gentle, fibre known to man
- It contains NO calories, NO carbs
- Promotes fullness and satiety
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
- Raises healthy HDL cholesterol
- Delays stomach emptying, increasing the length of time between meals
- Feeds friendly bacteria which make butyrate – which prevents fat deposition around the middle especially
- More viscous than any other fibre
- Encourages healthy bacteria which also influence weight loss
- Randomised controlled studies show this works if taken before a meal
- Excellent for treating constipation
- 14 studies showed fasting blood sugar dropped by 7.4mg/dL (0.4mmol/L)
- It also lowered triglycerdies by 11mg/dL (0.12mmol/L)
- Lowered LDL and total cholesterol significantly (decreases absorption in gut)
- Natural dietary fibre not absorbed by the body – extracted from the root of the elephant yam
How much to take? For weight loss, just ½ teaspoon one to three times a day! It expands up to 50 times its weight. Take 15-60 minutes before a meal to have an effect for weight loss. You must have 1-2 glasses of water with it as well each time you take it. Start on ¼ teaspoon and build up to ½ teaspoon. A little goes a long way! Remember doing this WITH a good low carbohydrate diet is the best way to see results.
If you are on medication: Take this a good 4 hours away from medication as being a fibre it could dilute the effect of the drug.
Skinny Fibre is:
- Non GMO
- 100% Pure
- Carb-free/calorie free
This information is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Nor does it take the place of professional medical advice. If professional assistance is needed, a qualified physician or licensed health care practitioner should be consulted.
This unregistered health product has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) for its quality, safety or intended use.