WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SALLY-ANN CREED® VARIOUS COLLAGEN PRODUCTS?
There are currently (watch this space!) 7 Collagen related products in our range. Here is a brief description of them.
- Pure Hydrolysed Collagen – this is type 1 & 3 collagen. This particular Collagen is bovine (beef) based is the purest collagen in the country … by far (OK, we are biased but we stand by this statement!). It is grass-fed and GMO-free, tasteless, fabulous in coffee (of course), and is one of the best-selling collagen products in South Africa today.
- Super CollagenT2 – this is type 2 collagen and of chicken origin. Type 2 is only found in chicken and fish. We believe that “marine” Collagen is not effective for a number of reasons:
- it is often farmed (antibiotics);
- and even if pure – fish collagen can be very high in calcium, which may cause calcification of the arteries, brain and other soft tissue.
- Based on the above, we only sell high quality chicken collagen.
- Beauty Bullets – these are merely capsulated Pure Hydrolysed Collagen. For those clients of ours who don’t like the taste of our Collagen in powdered form, you can now take it in capsules.
- Skinny Collagen Soup – this is an utterly delicious mixture of a lot of mostly organic herbs and spices, plus collagen which enables you to take your Collagen in the form of a soup. It is a great option to use in many weight-management programs.
- Collagel – this is a more affordable Collagen option, and while the Pure Hydrolysed Collagen is used in this product, the product contains some Prebiotic powder to make it go further and taste much better. It also lowers the price.
- Colla-Joint Plus – this product contains our Pure Hydrolysed Collagen, a Probiotic for the gut and Methylsulfonylmethane (“MSM”) for the joints. The addition of MSM does make the taste quite different to our normal Collagen products.
- Gelatine – last but not least, our Gelatine can be used instead of Collagen (though not as well absorbed) if you are putting your wallet on a strict diet! It can also be added to your dog’s food.
You can find them all at https://sallyanncreed.co.za/product-category/sally-ann-creed-collagen-products/