Chicken Collagen Type2 for Joints
Collagen: Super CollagenT2 (Chicken) Type 2 Collagen
R998.99 – R1,699.00
Chicken Collagen Type 2 for Joints
You might be wondering why I am telling you about this, but chicken collagen is very different to bovine collagen. You may already know the benefits of bovine collagen (if not, see further in this post). My amazing, imported chicken collagen is NOT from China but from France where the standards are very strict. I wanted the best and found it.
The benefits of chicken collagen include:
- Relief from arthritis and degenerative joint diseases (including osteo- and rheumatoid)
- Very high in hyaluronic acid – known for its powerful anti-ageing effects on skin and organs
- Retrains the immune system not to attack its own tissues in bone-related auto-immune disease
- Powerful immune booster, and why mum gave you chicken broth for flu
- Amazing benefits to the skin – it helps form elastin which prevents wrinkles and keeps skin smooth – with results in only 4 weeks
- Greatly improved digestion health – collagen supports the guts’ mucosal layer and heals the interinal tract
- Helps heal leaky gut syndrome, or avoid it
- May reduce allergic symptoms
- Enhances athletic performance – excellent for athletes
- Chondroitin present blocks enzymes which break down cartilage and encourage rebuilding of cartilage
- Hyaluronic acid naturally found in joint fluid, lubricates joints
- High in glutamine, glycine, proline and arginine
- Glycine (among other things) helps build healthy DNA strands
- Glycine is one of three amino acids which form creatine – promotes healthy muscle growth
- Boosts energy production during workouts
- Proline builds proper muscle tissue, protects the heart and the digestive system from permeability (leaky gut)
- Chinese medicine uses chicken collagen to strengthen kidneys, blood and digstion
- Inhibits cell inflammation and speeds relief from cold symptoms
Chicken collagen is type II collagen, whereas bovine is type I and II. They should NOT be mixed together as they will not be optimally absorbed, so they should be taken at different times of the day. The benefits of chicken collagen are as long as those of bovine – and some overlap, however if you have a joint problem, this would be a very good idea for you. There are digestive benefits, immunity benefits and skin benefits too. In fact, it is the collagen of choice in medicines, usually for arthritic complaints as well as back and neck pain caused by surgery. All collagen is anti-inflammatory, but chicken collagen is especially good for fighting bone and joint-related pain due to the high levels of chondroitin and glucosamine present, which rebuids cartilage and hyaluronic acid which draw water into the joints for lubrication.
How to take:
Mix the powder into smoothies, soups, baked goods and even coffee or tea. It can be taken hot or cold. The best time to take it is just before bed, on an empty stomach. While bovine collagen is tasteless, chicken collagen is not – it has a strong taste, not unpleasant but strong. Take at night, before bed for a restful sleep and bovine collagen in the morning.
Take a look at our range of nutraceuticals here: https://sallyanncreed.co.za/product-category/nutrition-solutions-nutraceutical-range/
This information is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Nor does it take the place of professional medical advice. If professional assistance is needed, a qualified physician or licensed health care practitioner should be consulted.
This unregistered health product has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) for its quality, safety or intended use.