Below I have attached my list of Weight loss tips to help anyone struggling as weight loss is not easy.
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. It is the best way to reduce cravings throughout the day (my ‘new’ favourite brekkie is sautéed chicken livers, scrambled egg, rocket and cherry tomatoes)
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the worst, most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water half an hour before meals it’s been shown to reduce food intake at the next meal and can lead to weight loss
- Eat soluble fibre. Studies show that soluble fibre may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. My SKINNY FIBRE is known for reducing belly fat
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker don’t feel bad, the caffeine boosts metabolism (don’t overdo it though). And drop the milk – have it black or with almond milk (HOMEMADE only – not the toxic bought stuff)
- Eat whole, unprocessed foods. Whole foods are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating more slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time because they nip things in the bud
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep it essential.
- Take my Berberine Complex – AMAZING for getting your blood sugar under control and assisting weight loss. Get it from https://sallyanncreed.co.za/shop
I’m a great advocate of the low carb healthier fat way of eating – despite many decades of anti-fat hysteria, the low-carb diet also improves your health in many other ways:
- Blood sugar tends to go right down when eating low-carb
- Triglycerides tend to go down dramatically
- Small, dense LDL cholesterol goes down
- HDL cholesterol goes up
- Blood pressure improves significantly
Try these tips if you are struggling.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.