If you have these symptoms you may be suffering from leaky gut…
Leaky Gut is the name given to damaged and permeable intestinal lining which allows undigested food particles, toxic waste products and bacteria to ‘leak’ through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream.
1. Chronic diarrhoea, constipation, gas or bloating
2. Nutritional deficiencies
3. Weak immune system
4. Headaches, brain fog, memory loss
5. Excessive fatigue; insomnia
6. Skin rashes and problems such as acne, eczema or rosacea
7. Cravings for sugar and carbs
8. Arthritis and/or joint pain
9. Depression, anxiety, ADD and ADHD
10. Autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, celiac disease or Crohn’s
This condition needs to be approached from several different angles at once in order to return the body to full health, including: changes to the diet, the inclusion of supplements, reducing the stress factor and rooting out the underlying cause in the first place.
We believe a pleiotropic approach is necessary which means you must approach healing from several angles at once to actually flip the body back to health.
• making dietary changes
• adding specialized and targeted supplements
• reducing stressors
• correcting underlying root cause of disease
And when it comes to supplements L-Glutamine is one of the most talked about for digestive health.
At this point, the research is pretty clear on L-Glutamine being a very valuable supplement for anyone dealing with almost most chronic health issues.
Whether it works to help fix the gut wall, improve sleep, recover from exercise or reduce cravings, it is a safe, cheap and readily available supplement to think about trying.
L-Glutamine is easy to take – it plays a crucial role in healthy digestion, brain function and has been well documented in studies to protect against mucosal deterioration in the gut. Glutamine is helpful in reducing the side effects of chemotherapy.
The worse your gut problem is, the more Glutamine will help to you.
You will find our pure glutamine powder here https://sallyanncreed.co.za/product/l-glutamine-powder/
You can also get a free glutamine powder 250g when buying a 500g Pure Hydrolysed Collagen here: https://sallyanncreed.co.za/…/500gcollagen_l-glutamine…/