The most effective bone broth recipe from a convenience and cost perspective is the one that best suits your needs and what you currently have in your fridge. We don’t like to waste a single cutting or skin so keep a container in the fridge for your “offcuts” and collect any vegetables tops, peels or skins for your bone broth recipe.
- 500g bones – Remember: You can keep any bones from previous meals. Simply pop them in the freezer if you are not planning on making your broth immediately.
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- A couple of carrots
- An onion
- A few cloves of garlic – amount depends on personal preference to garlic (an amazing immune stimulant)
- And your “vegetable offcuts” suggestions – celery, carrots, onions or any other veg from meals prepared in the week
- 3-5 whole black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.