Some of Quercetin’s other benefits include:
- Free radical fighter – even more powerful than vitamin C
- Reduces inflammation
- Said to contain anti-carcinogenic properties which may prevent the spread of tumours
- May help to prevent neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s
- Relieves allergy symptoms as it acts as an antihistamine for conditions such as for hay-fever, and may be helpful in bronchitis and asthma
- May prevent infections due to it’s antibacterial properties. Some of the bacteria it is effective against include:
- stomach and intestines
- It may also help to fight viruses such as:
- herpes simplex virus
- Japanese encephalitis
- respiratory syncytial virus
- May reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes due to the flavonoids present – cell health, blood vessel health and blood flow through arteries may be improved by Quercetin
- May be very effective against hypertension according to a 2016 study by the American Heart and Stroke Association
Taken with vitamin C, Quercetin is especially bio-available. In our brand new Quercetin with Vitamin C product you will find both in the same capsule.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.