Who knew Collagen could do all This?
My brand of Pure Hydrolysed Collagen is the purest protein powder you’ll find, so I thought I’d tell you what the two most important amino acids found in this brand of collagen can do for you. Collagen is easy-to-digest pure protein ZERO carbs or fat. The two main (and most important) amino acids in peptide form present in collagen are proline and glycine – both are very sparse in our food supply, that’s why so many people have such near-miraculous results on this collagen. There are also 16 essential amino acids present and 12 non-essential amino acids – it is the perfect protein source for good health. And it’s tasteless! So the two most important amino acids found in high concentration in collagen are as follows:
- Supports skin health (amazingly); glowing skin, no adult acne, wrinkles go, no more stretch marks etc
- Reduces cellulite or eliminates it
- Heals cartilage and cushions joints
- Greatly improves joint health
- Helps recovery after injury and surgery
- Together with lysine which is present in collagen, it stimulates the body to make more of its own collagen in the body for tendons, ligaments and the heart muscle
- Supports connective tissue
- Athletes, especially runners, benefit from proline
- Prevents wrinkles, and smooths out fine lines
You may need more proline if your diet is too low in protein, you have chronic injuries and illnesses, have sores which are slow to heal, degenerative cartilage problems or wrinkles. Taking Pure Hydrolysed Collagen is the easiest way to get a superb form of proline.
The next very important amino acid is:
- Builds lean muscle mass
- Reduces allergies
- Boosts energy and fights fatigue
- Stabilises blood sugar levels
- Reduces certain types of cancer risk
- Repairs the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Great for healing Leaky Gut and promoting healthy bowel flora
- Promotes restful sleep, banishes insomnia, improves sleep quality
- Prevents sarcopenia (you lose 1% muscle a year after age 50 – collagen prevents this)
- Promotes collagen production in joints, reducing pain and improving mobility
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Lowers inflammation
- Increases glutathione production (our master antioxidant) and supports liver health
- Boosts mental capacity, performance and memory
- Helps to prevent strokes and seizures
- Controls symptoms of seizures, schizophrenia and mental disorders
- Improves symptoms of anxiety and stress quite impressively
- Increases Human Growth Hormone which helps fat loss and muscle gain – great for weight loss diets, incl LCHF
- Slows skin ageing – very noticeably in a very short time and increases hair and nail thickness and growth
- Increases the body’s ability to build red blood cells
Obtainable from my online store – click here and order yours in one of 4 sizes
I don’t go a single day without my collagen, I put 2 tablespoons into my coffee every morning. What a difference it’s made! I also have no more floaters in my eyes!
How to take Collagen
We love taking ours in coffee – 1-2 tablespoons a day. Of course you can also add it to any food hot or cold (it dissolves instantly), or any beverage hot or cold. Great in smoothies, juices and even teas. It is also kosher and halaal certified at source.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ on 17 December 2017