- Get ready: Grate zucchini, place in a colander and mix it with the ¼ teaspoon of salt. Squeeze it out well in a towel after a few minutes. Chop the walnuts, and put the oven onto 180 degrees C. Butter a loaf pan, and line with baking paper.
- Measure the dry ingredients, put them in a medium bowl and mix together. Add the eggs and then the butter. Add the squeezed out zucchini to the bowl plus the walnuts.
- Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer. Pour the thick batter into the prepared pan and level with the back of the spoon. Lift the pan up off of the counter and let it fall a few times to knock out large air bubbles.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, covering the loaf with a piece of foil half way through baking to prevent burning. Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t overcook.
- Let cool in the pan before removing.
Good news: 2g net carbs per slice – enjoy! (All above items marked available from my online store)