What you do with this:
- Grab a saucepan and put in the coconut milk, cocoa and sweetener. Now turn the heat to medium and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, mix the gelatine and water.
- Now add the gelatine and water to the coconut milk mix in the saucepan and stir it all until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
- Now transfer this delicious concoction to two small ramekin dishes or pudding dishes
- Pop them into the fridge for about ¾ of an hour (or sneak them into the freezer if you want to dive in sooner!).
- Serve with some whipped coconut cream, some berries on top, or some grated chocolate – whatever you fancy – it’s your treat – dolly it up however you wish!