What you do with this:
- Make sure you have placed your unopened can of coconut cream into the fridge a good few hours or overnight before you need it. Take the can out, keeping it upright, and open it with a can opener. Carefully spoon out all the cream into a bowl, and leave the liquid in the can. Use this for something else.
- Now place the erythritol powder in with the cream, and beat well with a high-speed hand mixer for a minute or two. Keep 2 tablespoons of this aside for garnish later.
- Now fold in the sieved cocoa powder and salt and beat again until smooth
- If you like grate some chocolate and fold this in for extra ‘delection’
- Place into bowls/glasses and pop into the fridge to chill. You can serve it straight away if you like, but don’t forget to put the creamy garnish onto the top of the mousse. If you want to grate some more chocolate over the top – go ahead! Raspberries are also lovely with this.
- A mere 1.6g carbs per serving!