- Preheat the oven to 180’C
- Mash bananas to a consistency you would enjoy – smooth for a finer texture banana bread
- Beat the eggs and add the remaining ingredients
- Combine with the mashed bananas and stir until combined
- Grease a loaf pan or muffin trays and pour in the batter
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through (check in on the muffins earlier if you are not using a loaf pan.
Enjoy warm and fresh!
It’s quick and easy, low mess, no fuss – especially when the kids are involved
These can be made as Banana Bread or Banana Muffins! Quick, Easy and Delicious either way!