What you do with this:
- Pop your berries and lemon juice into a blender and blend like crazy until they are wonderfully smooth, and then empty this into a saucepan.
- Add your honey and gelatine and use a whisk to mix this all well together into a thick paste.
- Now turn your heat on (not yours, but under the saucepan!) to low and whisk constantly for around 5-10 minutes until it’s all thin and runny and of a nice consistency.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Pour this into little silicon moulds in any shape (bears, hearts etc) or even into a square baking dish to cut them up later. I like moulds. Make sure you have carefully and very lightly buttered or coconut-oiled the moulds first if you are worried they will stick.
- Now place the moulds into the fridge for about an hour or until they are nice and firm. When firm, remove and enjoy.