This is an outstanding probiotic, strong and effective, from which everyone can benefit, ESPECIALLY:
• Autoimmune disorders
• Cancer support
• Adjunct to Chemotherapy treatment
• Diarrhea (Adult and Children 2+)
• Acute/ Infectious diarrhea
• Antibiotic associated diarrhea
• Traveler’s diarrhea
• H. pylori
• Intestinal permeability “Leaky Gut”
• High cholesterol
• Astragalus Poysaccharide (APS)
• Millet sprout powder
• Probiotic Blend (20 billion CFU/gm)
• Lactobacillus casei
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus helveticus
• Lactobacillus reuteri (100 billion CFU/gm)
• Bifidobacterium longum,
• Streptococcus thermophilus
Contains no added yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial colour, artificial flavour or fragrance.
• Restores tight junctions – intestinal barrier function
• Inhibition of bacterial and fungal pathogens
• Modulates systemic immunity and intestinal microbiota
• Regulates the production of pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines
• Inhibits cancer cell growth by inhibiting NF-KB and m-TOR-mediated signalling
• Decreases mutagen-induced DNA damage
• Prevention of mucositis during chemotherapy
Suitable for vegetarians.
1 scoop daily – dissolved in water or juice or can be added to food
PROB)PLUS 2 is powerful synergistic shelf stable synbiotic, containing both prebiotics and probiotics. Astragalus polysaccharides is not only an excellent prebiotic, but it has been shown to have multi immunomodulatory function – promoting the maturation of dendritic cells and regulating TH1/Th2 imbalances. It appears to be especially effective when the immune system is stressed by environmental or endogenous factors.
Sprouted millet contains zinc and is rich in phenols, which provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer properties, in addition to its prebiotic effect. Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus helveticus are widely researched probiotics individually, and in combinations they have been demonstrated to help restore intestinal tight junctions, inhibit bacterial and fungal pathogens and help to modulate the immune function in autoimmune conditions. The probiotics in ProB)Plus 2 have also been shown to be a useful adjunct in cancer and chemotherapy treatment.
GREAT COMBINATIONS TO TAKE WITH PROBPLUS 2:
1. If you have LEAKY GUT add:
a. MaxiFOS Prebiotic: See here.
b. Dysbio: See here.
2. After a course of ANTIBIOTICS, add:
Size and presentation:
129g (30 serves) for one month supply. Shelf-stable
Packed in a white plastic container & sealed.
Probiotics are contraindicated in those hypersensitive to any component of a probiotic-containing product.