Stands for Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) regarded as a powerful anti-ageing and cognitive health supplements.
Benefits of PQQ
• Mitochondrial biogenesis or creation of new mitochondria which are known as the powerhouses of human cells as they create adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which is the main source of energy in humans. As we age we have less mitochondria, PQQ is therefor able to counter this process.
• Enhance Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) by 40-fold which helps in growth, maintenance, and survival of nerve cells and stimulating neurogenesis the creation of new neurons in the brain.
• Reduces inflammation – particularly C-Reactive Protein – a study found up to 45%. CRP is a major inflammatory marker.
• Improved sleep and well-being.
• Improved mental cognition and memory recall
• Includes C-Q10 due to a powerful synergistic effect between CoQ10 and PQQ.