What is Invisi Smart™?
Invisi Smart™ is a new technology stemming from the bioactive, antimicrobial mineral Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). This mineral is naturally occurring in the Earth’s crust and recent studies have shown that when ‘activated’ by light, TiO2 has the ability to destroy a variety of microorganisms, namely bacteria, fungi and algae, as well as spores and endospores, viruses, pollutants and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Invisi Smart™ is gentle and safe for humans, animals and the environment. The same technology is used to purify air and water and can be found in many cosmetics, sunscreens and foods. Useful for any surface from plastics and textiles to hospitals, homes and even schools. It is an odourless, colourless, non-toxic technology that respects the aesthetic, form and function of the object it is applied to. Once applied, it continues disinfecting for up to 5 years.
Safety Usage Instructions
Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover the mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between face and mask. To take off the mask, carefully remove ear loops from behind the ears with clean hands.