The largest amounts of this gooey substance are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. Hyaluronic acid has a variety of uses.
Here are 7 scientifically backed benefits of taking hyaluronic acid:
1. Promotes healthier, supple skin. Retains moisture and hydrates the skin.
2. Speeds wound healing by regulating inflammation levels and signaling the body to build more blood vessels in the damaged area
3. Hyaluronic acid also has antibacterial properties, so it can help reduce the risk of infection.
4. Relieves Joint Pain by keeping the bones and joints well lubricated, great for osteoarthritis.
5. Soothes Acid Reflux Symptoms – new research shows it is very helpful at soothing the damaged lining of the esophagus and speeding up the recovery process.
6. Relieves Dry Eye discomfort as it’s excellent at retaining moisture, it’s often used to treat dry eye.
7. Preserves Bone Strength – together with Pure Hydrolysed Collagen, Vitamin D3 Premium and Vitamin K2 Premium, there is nothing more powerful at maintaining bone density.