Biomax Glutathione Liposomal is, quite simply, the next-generation innovation in glutathione supplementation. Produced by world-leading experts under GMP conditions, this product contains Setria® (a naturally fermented and patented Japanese form of glutathione) and is enhanced with liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
Biomax Glutathione Liposomal – Coyne 30 Caps
Out of stock
Out of stock
Glutathione promotes a healthy immune system and supports the liver. Without it, every cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that they would disintegrate. The human body obtains glutathione in two ways: some is produced internally while some is provided by the diet. Because of the body’s ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an “essential” nutrient – but under some conditions, we need more glutathione than the body can produce. A person’s natural glutathione levels fluctuate constantly throughout the day, dipping lowest in the morning and decreasing with age. Exposure to toxins, ingested and environmental chemicals and even something as healthy as exercise can increase free radicals and ramp up your body’s need for glutathione.Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal makes use of a patented delivery system, which encapsulates the molecules in liposomal microspheres (made from essential phospholipids), thereby protecting the product from destruction in the digestive system. It also contains phosphatidylcholine, which is beneficial for the liver. This remarkable product increases cellular glutathione levels, supports the immune system and delivers whole glutathione into the bloodstream. Within minutes of taking a capsule, liposomes filled with Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream and delivered directly into the cells. It is a gentle, gut-friendly supplement that promises superior bioavailability and, ultimately, more glutathione in the body.
- Overall health: Found in every cell, glutathione is critical to preserving cellular integrity and essential for optimal health.
- Antioxidant action: Known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione can help the body fight oxidative stress.
- Detoxification: Glutathione is a natural detoxifier that helps eliminate harmful toxins and supports liver health.
- Immune-boosting: Glutathione boosts immunity by replenishing the body’s primary defence system.
- Healthy skin: Preliminary research suggests that glutathione may help brighten skin.
- Sports nutrition: New research in resistance-trained males suggests that glutathione may support nitric oxide (NO) production when combined with L-citrulline, as well as help sustain NO levels post-workout.