60 x 500mg vegicaps
I can’t recommend this highly enough to anyone wanting to avoid an antibiotic and take a natural alternative – it’s something I’ve used for years with amazing success.
AntiBioBotanical is a “natural antibiotic” with NO gastro-intestinal side effects, which can be used alone for minor infections or together with AV/AT for established bacterial infections. When pharmaceutical antibiotics are indicated AntiBioBotanical can be added to ensure full removal of bacteria, especially in emergent resistant strains. AntiBioBotanical has shown to be enormously successful in treating both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, virii and some fungal infections. It is truly a broad-spectrum natural medicine.
Why would you use it?
• Bacterial Infections
• Co-prescription with antibiotics – it’s excellent even if you are on antibiotics, which often don’t “work” that well, and you need another course
• Recurrent urinary tract infections
• Chronic sinusitis (this is where I have found it to be brilliant in my personal life)
• Slow wound healing/skin infections
• Adults: 2 to 3 capsules 3 times daily
• Children: 1 to 2 capsules 3 times daily
As with all medicines, keep complementary or alternative medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
• Antibiotic effect proven for more than 22 bacteria (many resistant strains too)
• Helps remove resistant pathogenic bacterial infections
• Protects the Microbiome by preserving healthy gut bacteria
• Suitable by itself for mild infections or in combination with antibiotics for more severe infections to eliminate resistant/residual bacteria
• Recommended for children
• None of the side effects of antibiotics and no destruction of the gut (leaky gut syndrome etc as seen with regular antibiotics)
• Herba Polygoni Avicularis
• Radix Isatis tinctoria
• Folium Isatidis tinctoria
• Flos Chrysanthemi Indici
• Herba cum Rd Violae yedoensitis
• Flos Lonicerae japonicae
• Herba Taraxaci mongolici cum Rd
• Fructus Gardeniae jasminoidis
• Radix Sophorae flavescentis
• Herba Artemisiae annuae
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
• Pregnancy and breast-feeding