MAKE YOUR OWN LAMB TAGINE SPICE
Instead of buying ready-made spices, often ‘cut’ with cornflour, laced with MSG and other undesirable things – not to even MENTION irradiation of the spices – why not make your own delicious blends? Here’s a yummy one to make! You’ll find all the spices in our online store at https://sallyanncreed.co.za/shop in conventional non-irradiated form or organic and non-irradiated. We only source the very best on the planet.
LAMB TAGINE SPICE (It lasts for ages in a screw top jar)
- 3 tablespoons of paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon of ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon of cardamom (grind whole ones – much better)
Voila! There you have it.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.