I get asked this every day – so I hope this is helpful. With the new interest in collagen and the dramatic testimonies coming from even just a very short time of using my Pure Hydrolysed Collagen I’ll tell you how to take it.
Collagen is the primary protein in connective tissue, skin and bones and my brand is collagen type 1 & 3 from beef – as found in my brand of Pure Hydrolysed Collagen on my website. Many collagens are from pork or fish (also type 1) but I have serious concerns around these two sources so have chosen to stick with grass-fed beef. Collagen type 1 & 3 is the protein which is most abundant in your body, more than any other type – making up 35% of the entire body protein content. Type 1 also stimulates the production of type 2 so if you cannot afford the chicken collagen – you are covered!
Shortage of collagen as you age will cause a number of problems, usually associated with:
- ageing – causing sagging skin and wrinkles
- a lack of elasticity of the skin itself and stiffness
- thinning hair and/or hair loss and thinning of the thickness of each hair
- decreased joint mobility – pain and stiffness in joints and spine
- osteoporosis; bone pain
- paper-thin nails and many other conditions
- Joint pain
- Usually starts to decline by age 25 – so it’s never too soon to start
HERE’S HOW YOU TAKE IT
- Take 1-2 tablespoons in coffee (as I do) or add it to any sort of hot or cold drink. It is heat stable and mixes instantly plus has no taste at all.
You will find my grass-fed, non-GMO collagen – 100% PURE – in my ONLINE store here
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.