& Bolts NO SWEAT
NUTRITION COURSE – Module 1
In response to the demand to present a simple course on nutrition demystified, I’ve finally buckled after all these years, and that’s how this course was ‘born’. In a nutshell it’s all about practical guidelines for healthy living from a sound nutritional standpoint. It’s informal, it’s simple, it’s fun – and you’ll learn all about how to be healthy – no sweat.
What does this course offer?
This is a course for everyone who wishes to know the basics of good, scientific health and nutrition without studying a full correspondence course, because that would be more than you want to achieve at this time. It’s for you if you want to know:
- How to feed yourself and your family in a really healthy way
- Get your health back by learning about good nutrition (and applying it)
- The difference between myths and facts (e.g. which is healthy – butter or margarine?)
- The way to supplement safely and correctly
- Which foods harm and which foods heal
- How to sort ‘pseudo’ nutrition from the real thing
- How to follow a healthy lifestyle by learning the basics
- How to ‘test’ yourself for various deficiencies, illnesses and what to do
- Thumbnail strategies for common ailments – just enough to know what it is, what to do about it – and how
- Simple solutions to equip you to live more healthily in this very toxic world
- Recommended reading if you wish to explore a topic further
In fact you want to know just a little about a whole lot of things– such as amino acids, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, GMO foods, good and bad foods, food comparisons, supplementation, general healthy living, quick and healthy recipe ideas, tips, health facts and how the “healthy half” live.
It’s not possible to include everything here, but as you can imagine the potential is huge. I’ll be open to suggestions and ideas anytime as we go along – and there will be a component of the course which will change regularly to include current topics of interest on the nutrition scene. But always remember – this course is NO SWEAT! It’s called the e-Nuts and Bolts course because that’s exactly what it is; it’s not the whole ‘engine’!
You won’t find fads, way-out streams of thinking or other treatment methodologies. It’s literally a nutrition course “according to me” and what I have found helpful to so many people over more than a decade. In fact – it’s a completely different approach entirely from any course you’ll probably ever do – there is no ‘standard’ I’ve based it on – which I know sounds scary – but maybe it makes it more interesting and certainly not boring. I’ll follow an outline, but to keep it interesting and moving all the time there will be an enormous variety of what will be covered in each lesson.
Very importantly – there is no agenda to sell you anything under the guise of a course. This is so often why ‘courses’ are put together. I’ll make recommendations where I see fit, but there is no one group of supplements or anything I’ll bang on about! I am an independent, and haven’t ‘sold my soul’ to anyone or any company, in order that I can remain impartial to the best of my ability.
Don’t do this course if you like traditional courses!
This course is NOT for you if you wish to:
- Study for exams
- Write exams
- Submit assignments
- Have huge deadlines to meet
- Become a nutritionist
- Learn a whole lot of biochemistry, physiology and biology
- Get too technical and out of your depth
- Read or buy loads of complicated text books
- Follow fads based on outdated theories
- Learn new age or esoteric teachings
- Get heavy, technical, complicated information (but it won’t be too lightweight either)
None of the above are offered!!! No sweat.
You’ll find all the material you need in the special Health e-Nuts & Bolts Member Area, for which you will receive your own special password. We won’t ask you to buy any text books but we will give you internet links and suggest books to read. You can take your studies as far as you wish, over and above what is offered, but if you want to stop with what I offer – you can do that quite comfortably – it’s up to you.
So how does this course work?
Module 1 comprises 5 ‘lessons’ – which you can do over six months – we give you a month off! If you enjoy Module 1, you can then either go straight on to Module 2 (another 5 ‘lessons’ over 6 months) – and this will be a little more challenging than Module 1 – or give yourself 6 months off and start Module 2 the following year. You may wish to stop at Module 1. But I promise not to get too technical so that it remains a basic, no-nonsense, down-to-earth and very practical course which you can apply to your daily life! No Sweat. If you wish to do Module 2, click here.