In case you want a quick treat for the family and don’t feel like cooking, here’s a quick festive treat you can make:
What you need for the Energy Bites:
- ½ cup of pistachios (shelled)
- 10 x Sally-Ann Creed Chewy Pitted Dates
- ½ cup Sally-Ann Creed Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sally-Ann Creed Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sally-Ann Creed Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Sally-Ann Creed Himalayan Salt
What you do next:
- Place the shelled pistachios in a food processor or coffee grinder and grind until they are finely chopped and look like a rough pistachio “dust.”.
A delicious addition to your meals – or taken as supplement – my brand of pure Golden Nutritional Yeast Flakes (GNYF) is extremely beneficial in terms of nutrition.
Also called ‘nooch’, this is an inactive yeast which is highly beneficial to gut flora, and it’s pretty yummy too. …