Have you ever noticed a squiggly spider vein on your cheek, nose or thigh? It starts with one and then suddenly you have a few more. Most people will eventually get them somewhere on their body (typically on the legs). Age is not always a factor although the older you are the more you’re likely to have them. Medication causes them, poor lifestyle, pesky hormones, alcohol, diet – the list is endless. But of course we need to know how to get rid of these things!
Enter Pure Hydrolysed Collagen – I cannot tell you how incredibly effective this dietary supplement can be for veins (AND cellulite, stretch marks, wrinkles, joints, hair etc) – and how quickly it works, especially for spider veins. I have seen it so many times now, including my own spider veins on one leg – completely disappear after many years when I started taking my Pure Hydrolysed Collagen.
Collagen is the most important protein in the body for veins, tendons, ligaments, skin and joints. It’s what makes you flexible and ‘elastic’. This of course applies to your veins. When the collagen breaks down faster than you can make it, you may develop varicose veins. Regular intake of Pure Hydrolysed Collagen is a must for healthy veins, arteries and the other things mentioned above. You will find a pure, Grass-Fed Pure Hydrolysed Collagen in my online store at www.sallyanncreed.co.za/shop.
SOLUTION FOR VEINS YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE I have seen people with really bad veins have great results on the following (for both varicose and spider veins):
• Pure Hydrolysed Collagen as mentioned above (my brand is grass-fed) – 2 tablespoons a day
• Vitamin C as found in Scorbi-Cee or other vitamin C – helps form the matrix – 1 teaspoon 1-2 x a day
• MaxiMSM powder – helps the collagen matrix 1-2 tsp/day
• Vitamin K2 – reduces your risk of varicose veins in the first place and stops others forming – take with D3, 1-2 a day
• Plenty of water – 6 glasses
• A healthy whole food diet (nothing processed)
• Some patience … it doesn’t happen overnight, but it does happen given time and taking the collagen regularly
Get these products from my online store at www.sallyanncreed.co.za/shop – pure, non-GMO, fair-trade, mostly organic and 100% pure.
You can simply click on the name of each product mentioned above (in bold) and a hyperlink will take you directly to the product for an easy purchase.
Originally published on https://www.facebook.com/SallyAnnCreedSA/ in 2020.